quarta-feira, 25 de julho de 2012

Harry Styles Kissed ITV Reporter 'Twice'

Singer Alyssa Reid told 3AM: 'I have introduced myself to Harry Styles and I may or may not have got a phone number. But I never kiss and tell. I’m not telling you. I can’t tell. I would never go for a taken man, though, so he must be one of the single ones. We’re doing another show tomorrow so maybe I’ll make a move on him then. I shouldn’t have told you but I would love to cook for him, asparagus-stuffed chicken breast with hollandaise sauce. That’s one way to get a man.'
Harry flirted with ITV reporter Caroline Whitmore and kissed her twice. A source told THE SUN: 'Harry was the only one of the boys to kiss her, and he did it twice. That started the rest of the boys teasing him in front of her saying things like, ‘Ooh, a kiss for Caroline. It wouldn’t be the first time’. Harry tried to brush it off but the lads kept teasing them and making funny noises and dropping hints they were an item.' Harry winked at her and said: 'Don’t I recognise you from somewhere?'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário