segunda-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2012

Harry Styles, 'Put Brit Award In My Toilet'

Harry Styles on Brit Award: 'I'll put it on display in my toilet. You don't want to put it somewhere too show-offy, like in the hall or on your mantelpiece, so if you put it in the bathroom everyone's going to have to go in there at some point anyway! We just can't believe how lucky we've been. We are so grateful for the opportunities we've been given, and to win a Brit Award already.
Basically Radio One have supported us a lot from the start and in the heat of the moment I forgot to thank Capital, but we have thanked them now. We are just so busy, and we didn't want to rush it, we want to make it a really amazing Arena show and get the whole performance right. We haven't broken America yet, there's still a lot of work to do, but of course it is exciting. I don't get to go home all that much, but when I do I just hand out with my friends and do normal suff like going to watch a film. But I wouldn't change what I do now for anything, I have an amazing life. It's ok, but a bit weird for my family. They have to have the curtains closed most of the time.'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário