sexta-feira, 6 de abril de 2012

Zayn Malik, 'I'm The Shy One'

Zayn Malik said he is the shyest member of One Direction: 'I'm the shy one, before the X Factor I'd never done anything that required me to have to speak for cameras or in front of people.' Zayn revealed that he did not think he would get past the audition stage and was thrilled to be offer a chance to join the band at bootcamp.
He told Vevo: 'When I auditioned for the show, I just did it for the experience. When I got to bootcamp I knew I could go home as a solo artist or continue in a group, it wasn't that hard of a decision to make. Luckily it kind of worked out. We all had our own style before we were in a group and mine was more urban. I liked the high top trainers and varsity jackets and the baggy jeans. I'm into comic books, I used to collect them when I was younger, which is quite a geeky thing to do I think.'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário