sábado, 14 de abril de 2012

1D Impersonate Each Other, Fangirl Bullied

One Direction supposedly left Burbank studio because The Wanted was going to fight them, reports TMZ. On April 4, One Direction was rehearsing for SNL at CenterStaging, a Burbank rehearsal studio. Source said security for the band became aware that The Wanted was about to show up to rehearse for their 'American Idol' performance the next day.
1D, all of them except Liam, were scared because the British tabloids wrote about tension between the two bands so they ended the session and left, but before that happened The Wanted showed up. The security team for The Wanted spoke with security for One Direction and discussed One Direction's fears. Security for The Wanted then told band members about One Direction's fears, and Max (from The Wanted) bolted into the studio where One Direction was wrapping up, laughed and gave Liam a hug. Everyone laughed, except Louis, who wouldn't go near the boys from The Wanted.
One Direction fans bullied an Australian girl into cancelling a date with Zayn Malik. Anna Crotti had met the band, currently visiting Australia, when they visited the radio station where she works as a receptionist in Sydney and she made an impression on both Zayn and bandmate Harry Styles.
'A security guard came up to me. I thought I was in trouble but he said, 'The lads want your number'. I got a text later saying hello. I asked who it was and it was Zayn. We were communicating (via text) throughout the whole day pretty much and he asked if I would like to catch up for drinks. I said I was free a bit later.
By the end of the day, it got a bit too scary. Random girls were abusing me on Facebook. Girls were calling the radio station and giving me s**t. Mothers even called me in tears, demanding to know if I knew where One Direction were because their daughters wanted to meet them. I didn't even want to walk home. It was so intense. I messaged Zayn and said, 'Maybe it's not a good idea we meet up. It was just a bit too full on.'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário