segunda-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2012

Zayn Malik To Quit Smoking In 2012

Zayn needs to be introduced to Miley, she needs help to stop.. After a reported telling-off from his management, Zayn Malik's fan are desperate for him to quit. Zayn said: ‘My New Years’ resolution is definitely to quit smoking. I need to do it.’ Niall added: ‘I definitely need to use the gym more next year.’

Liam: ‘I ask Niall if he wants to go to the gym and he says 'I’ll see you there' then never turns up, unless he’s hiding under the weight bench lifting 40kg & I didn’t spot him.’
Meanwhile, it has been revealed that Zayn was caught by his cleaner dancing in the nude over the festive period. Louis explained to the Daily Mirror:
‘It was hilarious. Zayn had his radio on full blast & was dancing around to Night Fever totally naked when his cleaner walked in on him. ‘She walked in on him fully naked, properly giving it some! ‘But the funny thing is, she didn’t say, 'Sorry' and walk straight out. No, she said 'Sorry', glanced down & just stared. She was pretty shocked.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário