quinta-feira, 7 de junho de 2012

Girl Claims Harry Styles 'Seduced' Her

A 22 year old girl told HEAT magazine that Harry Styles seduced her in a nightclub in London's Chelsea, he made out with her then spent the night at her house. She said she saw Harry and his friend in a booth in Public nightclub and was invited to join them at their table.
'As I sat down, I didn't expect that by the end of the night I'd be kissing Harry Styles. He didn't speak to me at first and was quite quiet. He was very polite, but didn't seem interested in the girls that were throwing themselves at him. Somebody was talking about a safari trip they'd been on. Very seriously, Harry said, 'I like giraffes.''He made me laugh, and once we started chatting there was no stopping us.
He had very sexy green eyes and kept staring at me with them, it was very intense. He was really good at appearing genuinely interested in all the random stuff I was rambling on about. We got quite tipsy. Harry made sure my drink was topped up and even bought us super-girly cocktails. We also had a shots competition, he won!
Harry took her off the dancefloor to show off 'a few dodgy dance moves' before they started kissing: 'He kissed me in the corner of the club, away from everybody. It was amazing. He's quite a gentle kisser and his kisses were hypnotic.' Then they headed back to her house. 'He was very nice.' After Harry left, he apparently had to come back to get his phone which he'd left behind.
'He was the perfect gentleman. He thanked me for 'an amazing night' before he headed off again. I wasn't the first girl to fall under his spell, and I won't be the last.'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário