sexta-feira, 29 de junho de 2012

Harry Styles' Dad 'Don't Get Girl Pregnant'

Des Styles told The People: 'I said to Harry ‘just make sure you don’t get anyone pregnant. If that were to happen it would really screw things up big time. There’s nothing I can do to stop him doing things anyway. From a One Direction aspect it wouldn’t be great for all sorts of reasons.
Still, I don’t think it would bother him too much if he did get a girl pregnant. He would be a responsible parent and just get on with it.. Harry doesn’t have a girlfriend at the moment. There was a short period when he had several different girlfriends, one after the other, and I said 'Look, don't get a reputation because at some point the girls will catch on to that,” said Des.
He said 'Yeah' and took it on board. But whether he tries to live by that mantra I've no idea. As far as I know Harry doesn't have a girlfriend at the moment. They, the band, are very rarely in the same place to be able to do that.' On Caroline Flack: '32 or whatever she was and Harry 17. That's a bit extreme.'

On splitting with Anne Cox: 'Harry was only about seven when I sat them down and told them I was leaving. Everybody was in tears. We were sitting in the lounge. Gemma and Harry were sitting on the floor in front of us, Anne and I on the sofa, and both of them crying.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário