quinta-feira, 24 de maio de 2012

Harry Styles SINGLE again !!

Harry Styles is single again and is no longer dating Emily Atack. Louis laughed when asked who in One Direction romances the most girls. He told The Mirror: 'Do I even need to say who? I think it would be completely and utterly unfair to single out girls in that way, or put it like that. But.. if you were to put it like that, I think it would, possibly, be.. Harry. Do we keep a tally? No, we do not! That's hideous. No, no.. [he's not dating at the moment].'
On The Wanted: 'I think it is always blown up out of proportion, the way that just because we're two boy bands there's massive rivalry. But we are hoping that they'll still get on with us. Because, you know, there is potentially a spot on our arena tour for them to support us.'

Liam Payne told the Daily Star: 'It's gone a bit mental. We were in the gym after we checked into the hotel and people were trying to film Harry. Loads of fans have been in the hotel lobby,, and some of them even check in. I don't know how they can afford it.. The DVD is a chance for everyone who couldn't get tickets to see our show, as well as it being a memento for those who did come. Our shows have got progressively better ever since, as have our voices. It's been nice to see everyone improving.. I'm really nervous I'll forget my words but the fans are always there to help.'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário