domingo, 6 de maio de 2012

Jonathan Pierce, 'Harry Styles Is Not Gay'

Harry Styles was spotted at gay party night called 'ZigZag' in New York with his friend Jonathan Pierce from The Drums. Jonathan said that Harry is NOT gay. Listen HERE! Harry Styles' friend Nick Grimshaw gave advice on how to get Harry: 'If I were a Harry Styles fan, ok I am a fan, but say, if I loved Justin Bieber I'd get in with Selena Gomez. Get in with the girlfriend and then be like 'I'm really happy for the couple.' Then you can just get in there with her man, [laughs].'
The presenter, who spent Valentine's Day with Harry, advised fans not to be hateful towards One Direction's girlfriends and instead to try and be friends with them: 'I feel sorry for anyone that gets involved with One Direction, it's the kiss of death. And I feel sorry for them because of the amount of abuse they get even if you're just photographed with them. When I was interviewing Justin Bieber I got abuse from people.'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário