sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2012

Harry Styles: "Zayn has snogged the most One Direction fans"

But Zayn says Harry has. What an intense battle.

Harry Styles admitted that he'd snogged two fans towards the end of last year, and it sounds like those numbers are on the rise.
Speaking to We Love Pop magazine, Harry said that it's actually Zayn who's snogged the most fans, SO THERE.
"I was in a relationship for seven months," responded the be-quiffed one, "so it's not me. It myst be you, Harry!"
While Harry didn't respond, Louis did go on to talk about sexy fans - and mental ones.
Faced with a really fit fan who had a screw loose, Louis admitted; "You know what. I'd say no."
"But often - on the fit to crazy scale - the fitter they are, the crazier they seem to be."
"A fan ran up to me once and kissed me in the street," said Liam. "You'd never normally do that to someone you didn't know."
"We'd get slapped around the face if we did!" added Niall.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário